Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I am linking up with This Kind of Love with What I'm Loving Wednesday!

 

  

I am loving that I only have to work 32 more days until Summer Vacation!  WHOOP!  WHOOP!
Check out K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple, Sister) for this free printable.

 


I am loving this wooden sign from an Etsy shop.  I hope my attitude is improving and it is now worth catching!

I am still loving taking pictures with the April Photo a Day Challenge.  I am way behind in posting my pictures.  I will be back tomorrow with a recap of my photos!

  

Until Next Time...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mechele, Yeah! Yes anyone with a blog can join. We will be posting about the study and how it will work hopefully by the weekend. You will need the book also and then we will post what you will need to read then the questions and then we will do a blog post about them and you can link up. It's super easy and is going to be a great study! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Keep in Touch!

    Sorry, I tried to reply via email but it would not let me.

    ReplyDelete