Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday


I am once again linking up over at The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday. 


1.  Today is a good day because  it is a Friday.  Just the thought that we have two days before we return to work makes me giddy!

2.   The best thing I did all week was finish some craft projects for a spring craft swap that I am participating in.

3.  The current weather is cooler  and it makes me feel fabulous!  I love cooler weather.  In my opinion 70 degree weather is about perfect!

4. The best thing about spring is  the color of all the flowers.

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is ...  I am not that trendy, however, I would like to weather other colors besides black and gray.

6. A person who made me smile this week was   my friend Cassandra.  She is always helping me or saying a kind word of encouragement.  I am blessed to have such a great Christian friend.

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was Easter Sunday dinner with my family.  Nothing is better than my  mom's home cooked meal.


I am still hanging in there with the April Photo A Day Challenge hosted by Fat Mum Slim.



Today is Day 13:  Something You Found     #PhotoADayApril
We found this on the pavement.  We thought it was super cool.

Until Next Time...



1 comment:

  1. it's been so long since I found a butterfly! just realized that!

    hope you had a great weekend :)

    {I have a giveaway going on right now. Love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete