Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Blessings

Happy Sunday Everyone!  Today is the day we give thanks to God for all he has provided.  I am blessed and given much more than I deserve.  This post is just a sample of all the things I have been given.

My Faith

I have a strong faith and I am so thankful that God is always near.  It is that simple.  He listens to all my problems. 

My Marriage

As I am reading "What's It Like Being Married To Me?" I am finding out out how truly blessed I am to be married to a wonderful Christian man.  I hope that together we can be a postivie example of what marriage should be to our daughters.  As with all relationships we have our "ups and downs", however, it is always easier when you have the same goals in mind.

My Home

I am so thankful I have place to come home to everyday.   This is the one place that you can be relaxed and have no worries if you choose.  I am thankful that I have my children and husband to share it with.  I am thankful for my family, extended family, and church family that has help make memories on our home.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment