Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

 I borrowed these words from a friend on facebook, so eloquently put that I didn't want to change.
Today is the darkest day in the Christian faith. Today is the day that Jesus was beaten, mocked, spit upon, humiliated, cursed, abandoned by His friends, loaded down with my sins and yours, had a crown of thorns (the thorns were about 3 inches long) pushed down on His head, and hung on a cruel cross. He did this for yo...u, He did this for me, He did this for people you love and for people you don't like. Thank you Jesus for your love for us! That's what held Him on that cross, HIS LOVE FOR US.


Day 6 of April Photo A Day Challenge from Fat Mum Slim:  Lunch

Since I had today off from work I had numerous errands to run.  My lunch today was half a club sandwich and potato soup from McAlister's Deli.  YUM!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! That is perfect. I can't even fathom it...His love for us.

    That lunch looks AMAZING. Yummmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete