Thursday, April 12, 2012

April Photo A Day Challenge Catch Up

Hey Friends!  This post will be for me to catch up on all the photos that I have taken.  I just hadn't had time to post.  I hope everyone is doing well.

Day 7:  Shadow  #PhotoADayApril
Youngest daughter playing in the yard.

 Day 8:  Inside Your Wallet    #PhotoADayApril
Not much inside my wallet, just some credit cards and receipts.

 Day 9:  Younger You  #PhotoADayApril
This  picture was taken in 1990.  I took this photo from a scrapbook page. 

 Day 10:  Where You At Breakfast   #PhotoADayApril
Sadly, I usually eat breakfast in my car on my way to work. 

 Day 11:  Cold      #PhotoADayApril
This is a picture of ice.  Living in the deep south didn't give me alot of options.  The only other thing I could think of was my freezer.

Day 12:  Stairs     #PhotoADayApril
These are the steps leading up to our back deck.  They are looking a little rough.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment