Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday Blessings

Hallelujah Christ Arose!

What a joyful day today is!  As Christians we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  He died so that you can have eternal life if only you except him.

I found a wonderful new-to-me blog (Bee)eautiful Blessings.  
Each Sunday she has a link up where you Count Your Blessings.


First, let me tell you that I am blessed so much more than I deserve.  God has been so good to me!

Faith
Today is one of the most celebrated Sundays.  I feel that this is a time to reflect up what Jesus had to go through so that you and I can live eternally if we only believe.  I hope that today I can renew my dedication to serving the Lord.  I hope that I can set a Christian example through my actions.  I am looking forward to our Worship service and being able to Worship with my family.  I am so lucky in that I was raised by Christian parents who has shown me the love and grace that only God can provide.
 
Family
My sister and her family are coming to Easter Sunday Service with us.  I am so looking forward to this.  My parents, me and my sister will all be together on Sunday.  That is such a blessing to me since we now have our own families we don't get to see each other as much as we want to.    I hope we can make some photos.  After church, we are all going back to my parents place for lunch.
Health
 I thank God daily that my family for the most part is healthy.  Hubby and I have decided to try to loose ten pounds each, he is doing much better than I am.  Our goal is to be 10 pounds light by Memorial Day.  We shall see how this goes.  Hubby's doctor thinks this may help his cholesterol.  We both take medicine for this.  UGH!  My cholesterol is currently higher than his so we are also watching what we eat.
Work 
I am thankful that I have a job.  I am working very hard at renewing my love for my job.  I truly believe I have the job that God wants me to have.  I just don't find joy in it like I should.  I am praying that my joy will return and I will love my job again.

Until Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! These were certainly *beeautiful blessings* :)

    I am so inspired by people who understand the importance of taking care of their health. After all, our able bodies are a gift from God- we should treat them as such!

    Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete