Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am linking up with This Kind of Love with What I'm Loving Wednesday!


 I am loving that instagram is now available for the droid.


 I am loving this Spring Bucket List from How To Nest For Less.




I am loving this Subway Art from BLAH.


I am loving the April Photo a Day Challenge.

Day 4 of April Photo A Day Challenge with Fat Mum Slim:  Someone Who Makes You Happy

This is easy.  My hubby!  This is where I find him after work in the spring.  He comes home from work, eats supper and then heads outside.  This afternoon he cut a little grass.


Until Next Time...

1 comment:

  1. What a cute photo of your hubby! And so jealous that you get to use instagram - can't wait until I get a phone that uses it too! Hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete