Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday

Today was a very warm afternoon, our high temperature was 87! That is way too hot for April! I hope this is not any indication of what summer will be like.

On Mondays, we get home later than normal due to my girls extra activities. All I can say is Thank God that someone invented the crock pot. I use my crock pot at least twice a week if not more. So, when we got home we had BBQ chicken waiting on us. YUM! Hubby can cook and since he got home before us he made the mashed potatoes and green beans. Sadly, there were no left overs.

Day 2 of April Photo A Day Challenge Hosted by Fat Mum Slim: Color
This is a picture that my daughter painted at a painting party. I thought this fit with today's photo challenge. This photo hangs in my oldest daughter's room which has grey walls. It looks great!

Day 2: Color #photoadayApril

Until Next Time...

3 comments:

  1. Great color shot - and great painting! I took some pics of some flowers and a home made painting. Haven't made any decisions yet.

    http://morecharminginperson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete