Saturday, March 3, 2012

Two Days in Eufaula

I was thrilled when I found out that I was going to be trained on how to create podcasts! Even better, the training was at Lakepoint Resort and Jason was going with me. We arrived in Eufaula, AL late Wednesday night. We had supper at the lodge restaurant and went straight to bed.



Thursday morning came early and we found ourselves again at the restaurant enjoying the breakfast buffet. I had class on Thursday till five so Jason explored the state park on his own.

For supper we ate the Cajun Corner. This restaurant was fun, funky and delish! If you ever find yourself in Eufaula, AL, stop here for you meal.
















Friday morning we awoke to warnings of bad weather throughout the day and night. I was scheduled to be in class until four. However, we worked really hard and we departed Eufaula at 2:30 pm. We made it home safely and our area was spared from the storms. However, many in the area were not. Our thoughts and prayers are with those in Alabama, Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee affected by the storms. I am still working on my podcast. I hope to have it finished by tomorrow, I will share it with you when it is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment