Sunday, March 25, 2012

Changes Are Coming...

Changes are coming to this household beginning on Monday. I will try to keep everyone posted on how we are doing. We (My husband and I) must get healthier. We are going to do this with God's help, diet, exercise and medicine. Our goal is to lose weight and get our cholesterol under control.
A little background info:
My husband has always been thin and could eat anything within reason. For those of you who don't know my hubby he is a diabetic. He keeps his sugar under control with the aid of a pump. He was told this week that his cholesterol was to high (199), and that he has gained to much weight.
I have be 10-30 lbs overweight for years. My cholesterol is higher than Hubby's.
So together we are hoping to set an example for our children. We will be a little healthier in nine weeks.
I found this on pintrest and I thought it fit today's post.
Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment