Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ups and Downs

We walked a mile Sunday night and I was proud of myself! I was so tired when we got back.

Monday was my first day back to work after being off for two weeks after my surgery. Let me tell you I was completely exhausted. I did not walk, however, I cooked a light supper. We had shrimp stir fry with rice. I had to make myself stay up to 8 o'clock. I went to be early.

Tuesday morning came bright and early! Tuesday are a long day for me. After I get finished working I have stay and wait on my oldest daughter's piano lessons. I won't leave school until 6:30. I am sitting here now wondering what we will have for supper. I would love to say cereal, but, that will never happen.

I am off to the grocery store to see what I can come up with...

Unit next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment