Friday, March 30, 2012

Fill in The Blank Friday

I am once again linking up over at The Little Things We Do for Fill in the Blank Friday.

1. My greatest strength is planning. I can plan anything from lesson plans, vacations, and day to day activities. I think that this is the teacher in me.

2. My greatest weakness is my lack of spontaneity. This drives my family crazy because I can't just pick up and go. I will admit that when my hubby wins out and we just "wing it" we have the best time. These have also been some of our best days as a family.

3. People always compliment me on my children. My oldest daughter plays the piano and someone is always telling me how good she is. I get compliments on how well both my daughters behave and how beautiful they are turning out to be.


4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me sitting on my front porch, reading a book, blog stalking, blogging, Facebook or Pinterest.

5. The most cozy place in all the world is my bed. My girls and I love to pile up in the bed and watch TV. This is a great time because this is when my girls really talk to me instead of actually watching television. I would not trade this time for anything.

6. Something new that I tried recently was having my children take responsibility for their own laundry. The older daughter is handling this beautifully. Little sister has not been successful. This may have been a mistake on my part because I have given her two weeks to get her act together. I have only given her verbal instructions which she has not followed. We will work on this the weekend.

7. This weekend I would like to get my youngest daughter's room in order. Her laundry is overtaking her because she doesn't put things away! Stay tuned and I'll let you know how this goes.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment