Friday, February 17, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

I am once again participating in Fill in the Blank Friday hosted by The Little Things We Do. This week the questions are love related. Isn't that great?

I received my engagement ring on 2/13/1991. He proposed in front of the fireplace on what was to be our first home together. Yes, he did get down on one knee. That has been the most romantic he has been in the last 21 years.

So....here is this weeks "Fill In The Blank Friday"


1. The love of my life is ...God first, J. (my husband, second)

2. Falling in love is...wonderful and unexpected.

3. Marriage is...hard work with lots of good times and memories!

4. The longest relationship I have had...my marriage, we have been married for 20 years.

5. The key to a good relationship is...trust, respect, compromise.

6. I feel loved when...I receive a very unexpected hug or kiss.

7. My favorite quote about love is..."To get the full value of joy, You must have someone to divide it with" Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment