Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First Day of Spring

How can you not find Joy is spring?

Here is what has been going on these past few weeks, since I have not posted in forever!

I didn't succeed with the February Photo Challenge. There is always April right?

I had surgery two days before my spring break. This was so I could heal during the week I was off for Spring Break. I was supposed to return to work on Monday. Great plan right? However that was my plan not God's plan. My doctor did not release me to return to work. I can't return to work until Monday, March 26.

So, I drove for the first time yesterday evening. I had to pick up my youngest daughter from cheer practice. I climbed in my 4 runner and pulled something in my back. I tell you the pain brought me to my knees and took my breath away.

So I took pain meds and went to bed! I am still layed up because it hurts to walk. So today I am taking it easy.
What did I learn from this?
God is still in control of my life. I am to turn everything over to him and trust that his will is done.
I found this on pinterest and thought it was fitting for today.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment