Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February Photo Challenge

Here is the latest with the February Photo Challenge.

Day 9: Front Door
This old door is at my parents place. I love this door.Day 10: Self Portrait
UGH...I hate this one. I know that hate is a strong word but I think it fits this picture. (No makeup) It was at the end of the day and I had almost forgot to take my picture for the day.

Day 11: Makes You Happy
Generally a Diet Dr. Pepper can brighten any day. It is also my soda of choice.


Day 12: Inside your closet.
There is no way I am going to show the inside of my home closet. So I chose to show you the inside of my school closet. I think that counts because I spend over half of my waking hours here.
Day 13: Blue
This is a blue pocket chart hanging on my school closet door




Day 14: Heart:
One of my students came in today with a heart in her hair. How cool is that?


I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment