Monday, February 6, 2012

February Photo Challenge

This photo challenge is tougher that I thought it would be. I am now staring to carry my small camera everywhere I go. Here is my latest...

Day 5: 10 am
Since this is Sunday and I we begin church at 10 am this was the best I could do. My watch...


Day 6: Dinner
This was the dinner we had that night. A roast in the crockpot with potatoes and carrots. It is nice to come home from work and have dinner ready.


Day 6: Sun
Where is the sun? It has been cloudy or rainy for most of the month. I think I am going to forget what the sun looks like if I don't see it soon. However, Our temperatures have been very mild.


Day 7: Button
Since I work in an elementary school we have various things going on. The first grade classes were competing to see who could wear the most buttons. I thought the back of this shirt was cute.

1 comment:

  1. My twin sister lives in Alabama and she is from sunny CA and she often wonders where the sun is.
    I'm Gwyn from
    http://owensfamily-gwyn.blogspot.com/ if you would like to take a lool at my blog.
    A group of us bloggers recently meet up and had a great time sharing ideas, hope your day is great also. Gwyn

    ReplyDelete