Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

While I'm trying to decide what I want to accomplish with this blog, I am going to participate in all the blog linky parties that I love to read. I haven't been able to participate before in my teacher blog or my classroom blog so I am so excited to participate in Fill in the Blank Friday. This party is hosted by The Little Things We Do and the questions were written by Mr. C & Me.



1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is
traveling where and when I wanted to
.

2. Plain potato chips with vanilla ice cream. is something I like that other people think is weird.

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be Over worked and under paid.

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Abby's 12th Birthday , Valentine's Day and my friend's wedding reception .

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is Oh, Happy Day .

6. If I found out that the production of Diet Dr. Pepper . was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is listening to my two girls talk .

2 comments:

  1. Potato chips and vanilla ice cream . . . I just may give that one a try . . .

    Congrats on the new blog! I struggle with blogging and love the guidance the the "linky parties" provide. =D The more I blog, the more I hope it will get easier. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chips and ice cream sound surprisingly good!

    ReplyDelete