Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday {Travel Trailer #1}

Happy Tuesday!  I hope today finds you all well.  I am going to try to devote Tuesdays to the adventures of our new to us travel trailer (TT).  If you will remember, we brought our TT on Friday.  I live in the deep south where the weather is usually mild.  HA!  I think the weather is Alabama is bi polar!  Really?  March 2 we had snow flurries and it was freezing outside. 
 
Today I want to share with you the inside of our TT.  This is exaclty how it looked when we bought it.  We have made no changes.  This TT is in excellent condition and has no funky smells!
 
When you walk in the door you first see the sofa (which makes into a bed) and a dinette (also makes into a bed).  The colors are a brown and tan.  There is storage above.
 
 
Dirrectly across from the sofa and dinette is the small kitchen with black appliances.


 
Right beside the fridge is the bunk beds.  Needed for K. and A. to have their own space.  K. as already spoken that she is not sleeping in that "hole".  I guess she can sleep on the sofa. (K. is my 14 year old daughter)  We pray that she will be a "happy" camper.
 
 
 
Here is the picture of the bathroom. 
 
 
The bathroom is at the end of the TT.  If you turn around you will see the entertainment center.
 

Behind the entertainment center is a queen bed.
 
 
This is what it looks like behind the entertainment center.  Since it is doubtful that I can put another TV their anytime soon I will probably use this area as storage.
 
 
Now, I need your help and suggestions.  How to you keep your travel trailer light while still having everything you need?  What color would you use to accent the browns and tans in the TT?
 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I look forward to seeing some of your adventures!
    Jillian- PS if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 giftcard from Shabby Apple!
    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete